Aerotech NT services environmental, agricultural and mining clients with our large capacity Air Tractors providing cost effective and fast aerial application solutions .
- We are available seven days a week
- We offer solutions to all aerial application requirements using both liquids and solids
Our aircraft are fitted with:
- Satloc G4 GPS and intelliflow flow control to guide the pilot for each run and select the rate of application to remain constant regardless of groundspeed. Visit HemisphereGPS.
- Stainless steel spray systems and the latest technology spray nozzles, making it easy to alter the application rate and droplet size.
Agricultural and Environmental
Aerotech NT can help increase agricultural productivity for pastoralists, farmers, and orchard growers that need to control weeds and pests, spread fertiliser or seed and improve their pasture and soil.
We can rehabilitate mine sites by incorporating seeding, hydromulching, pest and weed control, water and soil quality improvements and establish firebreaks for environmental remediation.
Aerotech NT can help environmental managers such as rural landowners, landcare groups and Northern Territory and Australian government departments to control weeds and pests or rehabilitate through seeding or pasture and soil improvement.
We provide the following aerial application:
- Herbicide – weed control including fence line and firebreaks
- Insecticide – pest control
- Fungicide – disease control
- Trace Elements and liquid fertilisers for correcting nutrient deficiency
- All other Granular fertilisers
- Granular herbicide
- Fine Lime – adjusting PH of soil or water
- Trace Elements – improving soil deficiency
- Gypsum – improve soil structure
- All seed types large and small. Precision application of small seed at low rates using a meterate system.
- Feral animal control
Aerotech NT uses its three purpose-built large capacity Air Tractor aircraft to suppress fires in the Northern Territory with fast and accurate results.
The powerful 1600 horsepower Air Tractor carries 3100 litres of water for firebombing and flies at a top speed of 280 kilometres per hour.
The aircraft’s fast ferry speeds, ability to work from unimproved airfields result in quick response and turnaround times critical for initial attack and sustained fire operations.
“We use Aerotech NT to spray large monocultures of Mimosa infestations and strategic buffer zones in the Daly and Moyle River Catchments, including Anson Bay."
“Aerotech NT are really good to work with and easy to contact. They are very efficient in getting data back to me so we can check if an area of Mimosa has been treated and later follow-up on the results of the work.”
Caroline Biggs - Project Manager for the Daly-Moyle Mimosa Project, Territory Natural Resource Management